Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Week 4


Assignment: The assignment for this week was to take the criticism from our critique class and improve on our mash up projects. These improvements were to be the final touches on our projects.


Craft: To improve on my picture I simply made Lincoln more darker and tried to bring out the blacks in Lincoln's hair to match the color of my sisters hair. I also added a shadow to Lincoln to give it a more realistic look to the picture as a whole.


Composition: The main elements in my projects is the photo of Lincoln and the photo of my sister. I wanted to make sure both elements were of big size and placed in the middle of the page to direct the attention of the viewer to no other place on the page. By mashing these two pictures together it gave the impression that my sister and Lincoln were taking a picture together.


Concept: The message of my picture was that my sister met former President Abraham Lincoln and wanted to take a picture with him. My sister's expression showed that she was very excited to take the picture with Lincoln.

No comments:

Post a Comment