Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Week 1


Assignment: Create my blog by this Wednesday




Craft: To create my blog first I had to establish a Gmail account which would allow me to log in on Blogger. Secondly I created my Blogger account, and after that I started my blog. In my blog I listed all of the elements which are: 1. assignment, 2. craft, 3. composition, 4. concept and 5. insert a picture. I then elaborated on the first four elements and lastly inserted a picture of myself.




Composition: I chose this picture because it is a picture of me and my best friends, my sister and cousin, and because it was Thanksgiving Day. I chose this template because it was a warm color and it was a very simple layout.




Concept: What makes me so good is that I try my hardest at anything I do and I approach my task with a positive and mature state of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment